Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to; when Users visit our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked to provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other appropriate and necessary information. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, however refusal may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser type, the type of computer, means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized) and other similar information.
How we use collected information
GrowerIQ may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service and customer success
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services
- To send periodic emails for marketing or alert purposes
- We may use the email address the User provided to relay information and updates pertaining to their account. It may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they may receive emails that includes GrowerIQ news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Some Privacy and Security details include:
- Secure Hosting on Google Cloud
- US Federal Risk and Management Program Authorized
- FedRAMP is result of collaboration with cybersecurity and cloud experts from General Services Administration, NIST, DHS, DOD, NSA, OMB, the Federal CIO Council, and private industry
- Sample federal agencies using this or similar services
- Department of Commerce
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- General Services Administration
- National Archives and Records Administration
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The EU GDPR is a regulation within EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and PHIPA (Personal Health Information Protection Act) compliant
Web browser cookies
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and/or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies which may differ from ours.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission by providing this information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.